Corel Draw, Photo Paint 2017 crashes when attempting to print to HP Designjet 500 42 inch wide format printer

I have a Designjet 500 42 inch wide format printer, which came out around 2003. The printer driver available on the HP site is updated for Windows 10 compatibility. And guess what? Every program I have will print to it except for Corel Draw or Photo-Paint. I also have PaintShop Pro 2018, and it prints to it fine. My workaround is to print to PDF from Corel Draw, then open the file in MS Publisher to print to my production printer, the Designjet 500. A real PIA.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have a trouble ticket in for Corel Support for the past few days, but so far no joy.

I have the Windows 10 Creator's update, by the way, and a Dell laptop with Core i7, 16GB memory, 500GB Samsung EVO 860 SSD.

Just for emphasis,  every other program but the CDR suite will print to it, including Corel's other products. Everything. Every program and driver I have on this PC is the latest version as of today.