How do I stop all the very annoying popups from Corel products from showing up on my desktop?

It seems like just about every day one or more popups show up on my desktop, usually in the lower left of the screen, trying to get me to buy a Corel product, in some cases for products that I already have!  The latest one, which popped up a few minutes ago, doesn't have a close "x" included so I can get rid of it.  I am about ready to go to Adobe products even though I have been using Corel Graphics suites since about version 3.

dfgrocketman

Parents
  • How funny! I am having the same issue on both my PC's. I am just about to go viral on this issue to highlight how corelDRAW is employing unethical tactics to promote its products. 

I had this ad from corelDRAW stuck on the side of my screen the whole day. Just cant shed it off. It's on both of my PC's that I have CorelDRAW installed. If this is a new tactic employed by corelDRAW to force me buy this product - its not working as now I am simply annoyed of the inversion. 

This is what happens when they offshore some of their back-office functions such as customer service and sales to countries who have no respect for privacy and would do anything to sell their products. 

I wonder if there is a way to remove this trash from my PC? 

Reply Children