Problems with exporting image

Hi,

I have Corel Technical Suite 2017 and I am having problems with exporting image:

When ever I try to export an image (for example to .jpg or .png) by replacing existing image (to the same folder, with same file name), Corel deletes the original image and does not save new one. This happens me with all 3 programs (Corel PHOTO-PAINT, CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER). Exporting is working just fine if I use new file name or if I delete the original file before I press "Export" -button.

However, it's quite annoying when I am doing for example website development and while editing I have to export image multiple times with same file name...

I am using 64bit version (CorelDRAW 19.1.0.448) on Windows 7 Ultimate, Corel Technical Suite installed on SSD, system memory 32GB.

First I thought that Google Drive is resulting this (it also annoyingly locks files while syncing, so some times Corel just refuses to save project without selecting "Save as" and saving with new file name), but this happens even if I save to folder which is not synced by any cloud service, like Google Drive.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Parents
  • I've had this same problem with multiple iterations of Corel Suites on various desktop PCs running different OS's. I'm currently on Win-10 64-bit and I've twice reinstalled the entire Corel 2017 Suite and ensured I even avoided making changes to the workspace.  But the same problem happens again and again.  Reinstalling isn't the solution.  I sent a bunch of OS logs and other data to a Corel Support Tech but they couldn't resolve the issue, either.  And they refuse to refund my purchase price.  Sad that this is such a common issue but Corel just refuses to resolve it or, at least, refund customer's money.

• Sad that this is such a common issue

When it doesn't happen to 99.99999999% of the other users, it's not a common issue. 

Reply Children
No Data