Can't install Roland CutStudio GMS plug-in in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 (worked fine in x8) Can you help me

I created the GMS folders underneath the Draw folders in both the APPDATA path and the Program Files path.

I copied the GMS file, icon, and the support files into the GMS folder in the APPDATA path as per the instructions from Roland.  (Shown Below)

[For CorelDraw X8/2017]
01.Open the [Folder Options (Windows 7) *1] or [File Explorer Options (Windows 8.1/10) *2],
and select [Show hidden files, folders or drives] of [view]-[Hidden files and folders].
Then click [OK].
02.Copy CutStudioPlugIn.gms and CutStudioPlugIn.ico and [CutStudioPlugInSupportFiles] folder to the following folders.
CorelDRAW X8: [Users]-[User Name]-[AppData]-[Roaming]-[Corel]-[CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8]-[Draw]-[GMS]
CorelDRAW 2017: [Users]-[User Name]-[AppData]-[Roaming]-[Corel]-[CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017]-[Draw]-[GMS]
03.Open the [Folder Options (Windows 7) *1] or [File Explorer Options (Windows 8.1/10) *2],
and select [Don't show hidden files, folders or drives] of [view]-[Hidden files and folders].
Then click [OK].

However, when I click on Commands --> Macros... the file does not show up in the list for me to select and install.

Can someone help me?