Trouble using the CorelDRAW X4 - Image Adjustment Lab dialog box.

I am trying to use the CorelDRAW X4 - Image Adjustment Lab dialog box. The information inside the box is cut off at the bottom and I cannot access the buttons down there. The outside frame of the dialog box is smaller than the information inside of it. I cannot see the area where the snapshots are and the box that accepts the changes is. This happens with the Print dialog box as well, but I can access all or the buttons there. Resizing, maximizing or minimizing the box makes no difference.

• Most versions before X7 were designed on the assumption that people had normal (100%) fonts in control panel > display. X7 has supposedly been designed to work with larger font settings, but I'm not aware of any way to allow 125% or 150% fonts in previous versions.

• Hello LuckyCat; I Think I would look at the video setting for the Windows that you are using. Check and get the latest drivers for it also. X4 is a very good ver. of Corel. ( Everything worked as advertised.) I still have it loaded on this computer, but X7 does so much more that I don't much use X4 anymore in making signs it is a lot slower than the 64 bit X7.

George