Loading slow when opening files

Hey everyone.  Anyone know why my files are now taking a long time to open?  They are not big in size, and my computer is brand new w/an Intel I5 processor.  Things have been running smoothly, so I don't know what the problem is.

I know that before if I copied too many things to the clipboard, eventually it would slow down opening and pasting stuff.  Is there a place to allocate more memory?  And is there a place to reset the clipboard when I do copy and paste a lot?

Thanks

• There are a few things that you could do to increase the speed of opening CDR files.

1.  Clean out your %temp% directory. Start->Run and enter '%temp%' without the quote signs. This will bring up Windows explorer, select all the files in that directory and delete them. Not all files can be deleted, but delete as many as possible, then empty your trash can.

2.  When you open files, open files from your local drive and not across a network.

3.  Exclude *.cdr, *.cmx, *.cpt files from being automatically scanned by your anti-virus software. (X4 & X5 CDR files are really zipped files and just about every anit-virus scanner will examine these type of files, automatically.

4.  If you have a network printer as your default printer, create/use a local attached printer and make that your default printer.

5.  From the DRAW menu: Tools->Options->Workspace->Text->Fonts, uncheck "Show flyout with font sample beside font list" and uncheck "use font to display font name".

• One Solution....

Once the file opened Successfully then

1.Copy all objects with ctrl + A,

2.Create a new document

3.Paste which is copied in step 1

4.Save the file in little new changed file name on same folder.

5.After saved the new file, Close and reopen.

6.New file size reduced and opens quickly.

7.Delete the old file to save disk space.

8.Created New File is error free now.

9.Smile.