Coral Crashed with error: The exception unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occured in the application at location 0x78149f0b.

I have freshly installed OS Windows pro xp sp3 on my system config as :

• 2.39 Ghz,
  • 4 GB of RAM,
  • Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6600@ 2.40Ghz
  • and 250 GB HDD with 200 GB free.

After successfully installing Corel Draw X4 and Updated to latest updates - it is still showing me same problem. Opening the exe goes into Application Recovery Manager and by choosing any option it dosnt help but it exits even we ask to continue without saving. Opening a file or creating a new file it is same, it directly goes into reovery manager and after 3 steps of RM it exits and if we cancel it gives error message as :

The exception unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occured in the application at location 0x78149f0b.

I have tried re-installing/ pressing f8 key to apply default setting/ changing ui.xml but nothing work for me, how ever after opening application I see that color palette is turned black for all the colors. So what do i do to make the application work? Sending reports from recovery manager dosnt help for  corel i guess, so i had to make a post here. Is this the right way to contact you corel peoples? thanks in advance.

Screenshot: http://community.coreldraw.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/245/7357.error.gif