Consecutive numbering printing speed

why in a 11" x 17" page format when I do consecutive numbering, it work perfect and when i try to print consecutive numbering in 8.5" x 14" or 7.25" by 14" it takes an eternity. For example: i want to print a form size 11 x 17 with consecutive numbering 001 to 500 the information is sent right away to the printer and start printing right away, but if I am working in size 8.5 x 14 or 7.25 x 14 it takes an eternity to send the info to the printer and once it get there it start printing but it stop every 2 pages and restart and stop and restart and ..... however when i am printing in a 11 x 17 it send the info quickly and start printing right away without stopping. I thought it might be the printer but I did it in two different printers and the outcome was the same. My printers are HP Laserjet 9050 and KOnica mInolta Magicolor 8650 DN.

• Hello,

2 better strategies perhaps.... different solutions from each other

1. merge to new doc, then create PDF from that using coreldraw's internal print engine.

2. print to PDF file instead, using free PDF driver such as pdfcreator.

reason: then you can visually scrutinize the output pages, and also control the print range more easily later.