Maybe unnecessary SP1 install problems

I have used CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for a loooong time now. And through the years I rarely experience any issues during install. I did think though that Version 10 took way too long to install itself, but other than that I have probably never had any real issues as I can rmember.

I have also been a Advisory Council forum member, as well as Beta tester member, with this new X4 version, and still I cant really remember any install problem issues even during the DEV. versions during the early AC forum period last year.

It would be interesting to know HOW people go about installing their copy of the CDGS X4 and its SP1.
Are you trying to install it, put it, in a place other than the default place, chosen by the Corel team?

Are people trying to customize even during the install?

Personally I just install the thing as it is designed by default. And up todays date havent had any issues with any version, as I can remember

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Stefan

I always use custom installs. Now that I do not need the help files any more, I skip installing those. I also do not install certain features like duplexing wizard, tutorial files, extras like templates etc. I also skip Font navigator. However I install CorelDRAW to its default location. Rather I never change the install path for any of the loaded applications on my machine.

When I am installing an program for the first time, I choose "Full Install". This allows me to understand the program functions.

Stefan Lindblad said:
    Are people trying to customize even during the install?

Children
No Data