Working with a multi -monitor display in Corel

Hi all,

I would like to ask the members if anyone has successfully managed to set up a multi-monitor display in Corel Suite. It does not matter if it is X3, X4, or 12. I have not been able to get it to work properly. I work with 2 screens on a regular basis, but when I try to use the setup on Corel it does not work properly. ie, when you want to center the page, or when you try to do a preview in full screen...Thre is something missing...I don´t think Corel has contemplated the possibility of multi-monitor display configuration. I am sure that a lot of graphic designers work on several monitors, it make s the work-flow so much easier. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I just remembered, that a nother thing that does not work in this enviroment is the shortcuts when not using the Wacon pen on the main display. It would be nice if the issue could be sorted out. I have searched over the Internet, but my search has not shed any light on the issue. Hence my joining the forum. I am going to pick your braim ( in a nice way of course) on a couple of problems I have encountered in the last year.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nick Smile

Parents
No Data
  • The Three main ways to Setup Multiple Monitors

1) You can buy a pre-manufactured multi-monitor computer. The best place to purchase a multiple monitor computer is at:

Multi-Monitors.com. They carry a multi-monitor computer line called SUPER-PC that can support from 2 to 16 monitors.

Multi-Screen Computer Systems

Multiple Monitor LCD Displays

2) You can get a USB to VGA Adapter, or USB to DVI Adapter that will allow you to add an extra monitor to your computer

via any USB2.0 Port. You can also add multiple extra monitors by using multiple adapters. This is a great option for viewing

documents, surfing the web, using Microsoft Office and many other business tasks. This is not a good option for intense

graphical situations such as HDTV, Blu-ray, Gaming and 3D / CAD Workstation applications. For those types of scenarios,

it is highly recommended that you purchase a high-powered multi-monitor workstation or a Matrox Dual or Triple Head2Go.

Multi-Monitor Adapters

3) You can replace or add an extra video card to your existing computer, depending on how many monitors you wish to support.

Although this sounds easy enough, this is a rather complex solution for a beginner, especially when trying to find a compatible

graphics card. For this reason, I am going to write an entirely seperate post on that topic and will link to it here, very soon.

Multi-Monitor Video Cards

Once you have your multiple monitor system set up and ready to use, you will need to enable all of your monitors in

your “Display Properties” Control Panel. Here is a great link to a complete and animated walkthrough of how to enable

your multiple monitors in Windows.

How to Setup Multiple Monitors (Instructions)

This is what it will look like when you are done:

Multi-Monitor Video Demo 1

Multi-Monitor Video Demo 2

Children
No Data