Corel DRAW x5 and Windows 10

I have problem with corel Drawx5 and corel PHOTO-PAINT x5. I had upgraded to windows 10 and now menu bar is white with white text. I can see menu positions only when I hover them witch cursor. Problem is only with main menu, when i open it all sub-menu items appear correctly.

Parents
  • Now only problem is with corel and I'm using windows 10 on my work laptop and in home on desktop for games. No problem with drivers or other software all upgraded smoothly from windows 8.1. Windows 7 has one disadvantage against 8.1 and now 10, it gets slower and slower over time, windows 8.1 on my home computer was after one year as fast as it was on installation day.

W dniu 2015-07-31 o 11:32, Stefan Lindblad pisze:

Update from CorelDRAW Community

Stefan Lindblad

Beware that with Win 10 all your hardware externals suchs as office printers and scanners etc nigh not have the drivers for win 10 yet or ever. I wrote an angry blog article about a similar situation about Canon and scanners and 64 bit operating systems

View online

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Reply Children
No Data