Corel DRAW x5 and Windows 10

I have problem with corel Drawx5 and corel PHOTO-PAINT x5. I had upgraded to windows 10 and now menu bar is white with white text. I can see menu positions only when I hover them witch cursor. Problem is only with main menu, when i open it all sub-menu items appear correctly.

Parents
No Data
  • I just got Windows 10 the other day and yes, the text menus are white. This was the case for windows 8 and I solved it by finding a custom theme editor for Windows.

Somehow the upgrade to 10 removed this. I will look into finding a new theme creator that can change the menu text to black (long weekend so beer is a priority now).

Corel just doesn't get it. It's 2015 and I haven't used CorelDraw for 8 years now, since I worked in newsprint. (ha-ha)
    I just need a standalone Corel-Paint !!! not a suite, I work in images on this thing they call the web.

Maybe they should bring back Michael Cowpland, the pink poddle and Russian coders that went south. He could WHIP whomever are the head the development team into shape (S&M) .

Corel-Paint is very dated. However, I still find it better and easier to use than other Corel Photo or Adobe$$$ image editors.

Listen up Corel !!! - Focus on Corel-Paint as a standalone product !!!! And give the effects previews a total revamp (as in huge) not little tiny (this is what it may look like if you click OK).

I download X7 trail (2 hours) then never install CorelDraw X7. What a waste of download time. I see maybe two extra effects that could been had using a free plugin. The tabs are the only real improvement from X5. Get to work !   WILL NOT BUY trail version.

Etc, etc, etc, etc......

Children