How do I increase distance between objects?

I have a group of objects that all tie in to one point on the horizon....i guess it would be a one point perspective (?)

I created the design which will be cut out on a plotter (silhouette cameo 3)

The problem I am running into is the point on the horizon where all of the end points meet (the one point perspective starting point), one particular object is being read by the plotter as being too close to the object next to it where the plotter isnt recognizing the one object's cut as an individual and its tying it into the object next to it about a 1/4" from the perspective tie in point...where as the other objects that "meet" at this point do NOT conjoin at the end.

When i go to weed the vinyl out of the image, when i get to that one object it is tied into the one next to it and i pull them both up as one piece.

Granted, both objects will be removed but they should be removed individually.....the other objects in the design, which are all identical actually, pull up as individual pieces perfectly.

I do not want to expand the image to create a wider gap at the tapered end point.....I want to simply space the objects 1 pixel more apart from each other. This will give me a slightly bigger gap at the perspective point and HOPEFULLY the cutter will no longer join those two together.

I am assuming in coreldraw x5 I can select all of the objects, ungroup, and create the gap evenly between all of the objects by 1 pixel but I don't know how to do it.

How would i do this?

(I hope i explained what im trying to accomplish, clear enough)