Installation failed: Serial not valid

I have a brand new CorelDRAW GraphicSuite X5 Education Edition, but It seems I'm too silly to install:

Full of grace I opened the DVD-Booklet and start the installation software .. but then ...

When entering the serial, I use the one from the DVD-Booklet (there is just one - I looked all sides ...), the installation software tells me, the serial shall be wrong. The letters are clear as water, missmatch between numbers and alpha characters is not possible.

The number looks like this: XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX (4x7 chars)

Strange, so I' tried to contact Corel support:

First created an account on the corel website, then registered my product. This was ok, but when I view my registred products, The registred serial number is displayed as 'Corel Designer' instead 'GraphicSuite' Huh?. However, this could be a bug on the registering system so I tought.

And then I tried to drop a message to the Corel Support, but when I filled out the contact form and try to submit, first a message appears "Your case has been created", and then immediately a second one "Case creation failed".

This happens before one week, and since then I tried it every day with the same result. I got no feedback on e-mail, so I guess the 'Case creation failed' is prior to 'Your case has been created'.

I'm very confused - what should I do? Confused

Help is very appreciated.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional x64

Cheers

Patrick