Change color after convert to Jpeg or Tiff

Hi friends, I'm not an expert in corel draw, please can anyone help?

1. How to fit properly A4 size Rectangle in the document? because after finish work when I converted the the cdr file to TIFF, it shows the image is not fit in the document and also the print does not  comes out properly.

2. An other problem I have is, when I converted cdr file to TIFF and even JPEG, color of drop shadows which was black, is appears as a white color....what should I do? how to change the color setting?...Please help

Parents
  • So, to check the details ...

• you are designing something in CorelDraw using an A4 page. 
    • the objects in your design are smaller than the page
    • but you want to include the whole of the A4 page in the TIFF export

To do this, you can go to Layout > Page Setup and click the Add Page Frame button. It will normally be created behind your other objects. Give it a white fill and no outline.

Now, when you export to TIFF, the page frame will be included in your export, so you get the full A4 including your blank space around the page.

I'm not sure about the colour of your drop shadow. If it is still white after you have done the above, you may need to attach a sample CDR file (go to options when replying) so that we can test it. Just one object with a drop shadow that exhibits the problem will do.

Reply Children