change backup location

i am using drop box to sync files between multiple computers. the problem is that the backup is also placed in the same location and hence takes twice the space and on large files will eat up space like anything. Is there any way to change the backup location so all backups are in another location. For the most part, backups are entirely useless in my opinion because autobackup helps tons but I have hardly ever used a backup.

• No, backups are stored in the same place than the original 

• Is there any way to change the backup location so all backups are in another location. For the most part, backups are entirely useless in my opinion because autobackup helps tons but I have hardly ever used a backup.

In X5, the location for files created for "Make backup on save" is not selectable. If you don't find that type of backup to be useful, you might turn that feature off.

If you like the Auto-backup feature, you can leave that on - and can specify a specific folder to use.

In CorelDRAW 2018, specific folders can independently be specified for these two different types of backup.