Need Help with Decision

I have a old Windows 7 PC and use CorelDraw X3, since Microsoft changed with the updates, I have decided to buy a new PC with Windows 10. I own a laptop with 10 and have a hard time to get it. Since I am buying a NEW PC and that automatically comes with Windows 10 I will need to upgrade or get a NEW Coreldraw. I have ZERO knowledge of PC's and teach myself everything. I don't want a PC that is high-tech of things I would never use, But be able to run CorelDraw and a Embroidery Program. Which NEW CorelDraw should I invest in? I am afraid I would not understand the 2020 Version. I still only have knowledge of about 35% of the X3, since I only use it for certain things. PLEASE HELP me to get the Right PC and Program without being overwhelmed. Many Thanks for any input!

Parents
  • v2020 is still overall pretty much the same as the prior older versions.  Best to stay current.  Avoid v2019 like the coronavirus.  v2020 is proving to be good so far.

It's going to cost you though.  $499 US plus tax for FULL (but it's a YEARLY cycle unlike how it used to be every 2 to 3 years) or you can do the 1 year subscription for half the price.  ($249???  not sure as I hate subscriptions (once time up, programs shuts down until u pay more)).  before Corel recently killed the UPGRADES, I snatched them up and have the $99 yearly Upgrade Protection until I kill that...then I have to start all over at $499 for full, PLUS $99 year for EACH seat.

You can check out other reputable websites for software such as B&H Photo also.. i.e. CorelDraw 2018 etc?  Watch out on Ebay... LOTS of bootlegged or pirated copies for sale with SERIALS that will NOT activate and you won't be able to get your money back...unless lucky with PAYPAL within the timeframe.

Good luck.

Reply Children