X5 PDF

I don't know a lot about the setting up of PDF files and have always used whatever the default settings were for emailing invites to friends etc.

Since I have had X5 I notice when I publish to PDF and print, the graphic is slightly smaller and gives bigger margins than my original  [even slightly off set too so the graphic or text is not perfectly central]

I can't find a page set up for PDF is there one or is there a solution? Of course it may have been the same in previous versions of Corel but I just didn't notice.

Parents
  • CorelDRAW always will export the PDF at same size as it is in your document when you use Publish to PDF. Check for the printers settings such as Fit to page or scaling while printing. I don't see any changes particularly in this section in X5.

If you are printing to PDF file with some of the PDF creators, then you may have to check the printing preferences/settings from print dialog box.

Mayfly said:
    Since I have had X5 I notice when I publish to PDF and print, the graphic is slightly smaller and gives bigger margins than my original  [even slightly off set too so the graphic or text is not perfectly central]

Reply Children
No Data