corel giving error " out of memory"

corel X5 is giving me out of memory error for a file as small as 66 mb. I am running on a machine with core 2 duo , 4 GB ram and paging file size set to auto. I have tried setting the paging size to very and low too but the  same effect. 

earlier I tried splitting the file and it helped for another file of 95 mb but this file it simply wont even save when i try to delete excess pages. I have tried deleting all temp files, closing other programs.

Apparently the problem is that when i checked the task manager, it showed corel using only 1.5 GB of memory when i have still a lot more. 1.5 GB seems to be the magic number where it crashes. the moment it comes to that size , it gives the error. How can i increase its memory size usage. 

Is this a problem with the program or the file.

Parents
No Data
  • Have seen this "Out of memory" error in case any of the installed fonts is corrupted. In such case file splitting also may not work.When does the error occur in your case ? In my case it occured while trying to collect the file for output. Converting the text to curves sorted out the issue and also confirmed that some font was corrupted.

Children
No Data