SVG image is different after each export

For a new authoring tool at work, my colleagues and I want to export images to SVG. These images will be used in PDF and HTML. The images have a bitmap and annotations. When exporting to, e.g. PNG or JPG, the annotations are not very smooth in the PDF, so we want to use SVG. We would rather not use EPS because of the file size. For now we are focused on getting the PDF images to look correct, but we are having problems exporting with CorelDRAW. The same image looks different with each export.

The main problems are:

- The circles sometimes have a thinner outline than specified.

- The image becomes a lot smaller

- The numbers in the circles are a bit wonky, especially curves.

I have attached a screenshot of the settings that are used and some of the different outputs we got.

- Image_1: export by me, the image is small, but the circle outline seems correct.

- Image_2: exported by my colleague with the same .cdr file. The top right outline is correct, but all the others are a lot smaller.

- Image_3: another export by me, same .cdr file again, the file is a lot bigger, but the outlines of the circles are the same as image_2.

I have done more exports with different images, new files etc, but the results are always different. I do not understand why sometimes the images become a lot smaller or bigger, or why the outlines of the circles change.

I have changed all the settings but it did not seem to fix the problems, but perhaps I have not found the correct combination. Any tips?