Quick Correct Language change not working! Am in UK using British PC. In short: I selected American English for Quick Correct (and saved that as my default), but CorelDraw X5 is still underlining in red words like "color" while allowing "co

Background: Am living in the UK with a PC that has British Language as the language for the machine as a whole. However, the current document I am working on in CorelDRAW - is one which I want to have American spelling. Having (I thought) set up Quick Correct with US English as the language used, it doesn't seem to be working. How do I get CorelDRAW to flag up words that I have spelt the British way as the errors?

To put it another way - Having selected American English for Quick Correct spell checking (and having saved this as the default for Quick Correct) - in my paragraphs, when as a test I type the words "color" and "colour" - why is "color" still being underlined with squiggly red line as the wrong word while colour is being left alone as correct???

Many thanks to anyone who understands what's going on and how to fix the issue. :-)