License Counter not working correctly.

Hi,

Several years ago my company purchased the CD X6 license. Installed and used it till a few weeks ago when I got a new laptop. Uninstalled the software from the old laptop installed onto the new and was ok till I got the msg that I went over on the max installs. Which was strange because is on only one machine. Then I notice that is counting every time when I open the CorelDraw suite even if is the same laptop is counting it as a new device.

If I delete from the list is OK but once I'm opening the 6th time I'm getting the same message. It is very annoying. Is there a fix for it?

Thank you,

Parents
  • maybe call Corel or start a support ticket via support link in your Corel account or see if can help?  Seems they would have to fix this on their end?  When I remove my old installs I take a look at my account also showing machines installs are registered to also.  But I also SIGN them OUT before doing so just in case.  I also remove the machines registered.  But I see your problem, which probably only Corel can deal with?

Reply Children