Problems with X6 and X6 Instalations

Hi forum!

I been having a problem for weeks that in no way I could solve it, and I can't find any solution for it all over the internet.

I upgraded from the X5 without any problems, installed the X6 version, uninstalled the X5 and run the X6 just fine for a couple of weeks without any problems.

That was until a "fortunate" day that my X6 decided to "lock" every time I opened it! I opened, then when it when to the workspace I couldn't click anywhere, It would just give me the "pim!" error sound from windows 7 just like when you are trying to click on something "under" a active error or information box.

I searched the web everywhere, even here in the forum but no avail, and try everything, F8 on opening to reset the workspace, tried any combination of keys, killing processes, but it all stood the same. So I tried the next logical thing, and make a clean uninstall.

The uninstall went great, uninstalled with geek uninstaller, cleaned all remaining files and registry keys, and run a few passes of reg cleaners.

The problem now is that I can't install the X6 or even the X5 suite now!! When I run the installer, I can't accept the terms of agreement (the EULA or whatever), because I have TWO accept buttons, and if I click on either of them it doesn't happen anything!! I can only click cancel!!

And it happens both on X5 and X6!

Please help me because I have my production machine stopped and its the only computer I have and I need corel draw! I sick of doing my jobs on a trial Ilustrator and is going to end soon!

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to explain the problem to the final details.