Corel Price is a fraud in india

Hi guys,

I check offical corel x6 suite price on amazon which is $80 for 3 users which technically means - Rs 4000

The same in India is at Rs 1,20,000 as informed by the corel guys to me. Whats going on ?

You think indian design people are too rich or you guys are working in an arm twisting business as you know corel is the need of business in india so lets LOOT them ?

This is extremely ridiculous of you guys to first threaten that people are using unoffical softwares and then ask them to buy at 300 times the price you sell it in other countries !!!

If there is someone more responsible in your organisation to answer this please come ahead and solve this issue. If you hike the price of your software by 300 times no one is going to purchase it. You want people to work legally then please make it affordable. You can double the price or triple it. But 300 times ?

• I check offical corel x6 suite price on amazon which is $80 for 3 users which technically means - Rs 4000

Sorry, but this is almost impossible. Even for just one user... 

Maybe it was the Home & Student Suite, that doesn't include most of the main features of the standard suite. That's the reason why this version (and only this version) has a low price, usually under 100 US dollars. Maybe it was an offer from Amazon at 80 (such as Black Friday or something similar), but it's not the standard suite, on any country around the world. It was similar on older versions. 

Looking at official price of local dealers, the price was 16,500 Rs, not one million nor 120000 

https://www.corelinsight.com/shop/