[US] PNG Image Border Artifacts / [BR]Artefatos em bordas de imagem PNG

Hello/Olá,

[US]

I am facing a problem with exporting vectors as PNG images in CorelDRAW (the problem occurs in several versions of corel and is something old that I deal with).

It always happens at the edges of any vector element that I created. It is a kind of white border. I believe it is related to information error of the RGB channels and the Alpha of the file that corel makes automatically to implement the final PNG with RGBA, that is, the bits of information are confused with the alpha that has no background and some information is lost or blend in unwanted ways. When the file has transparency and rounded corners the artifacts are more apparent. The png export / configuration in corel seems to have a problem since the same vector file opened in Inkscape and exported by him is a perfect PNG.

I tested several ways of configuring color profiles, adjustments in 24 bits, PNG 256 8 bits, etc. and countless other ways and the problem persists, my view is that it is something intrinsic to corel. I tried to export tif, bitmap, psd and countless others, but anything I export through corel came out with this problematic image rendering.

I saw this problem in Blender, when importing a png exported by corel, in obs studio when making an overlay, and basically in any application on the web.

What do I do to fix this?

____

[BR] Estou enfrentando um problema com a exportação de vetores como imagens PNG no CorelDRAW (o problema ocorre em várias versões do corel e é algo antigo com que lido).

Acontece sempre nas bordas de qualquer elemento vetorial que eu criei. É uma espécie de borda branca. Acredito ter relação com erro de informação dos canais RGB e o Alfa do arquivo que o corel faz automático para implementar o PNG final com RGBA, ou seja, os bits de informação se confundem com o alfa que não tem fundo e algumas informações se perdem ou se mesclam de forma indesejada. Quando o arquivo tem transparência e cantos arredondados os artefatos são mais aparentes. A exportação/configuração png no corel parece estar com problema já que o mesmo arquivo vetorial aberto no Inkscape e exportado por ele fica com um PNG perfeito.

Testei várias formas de configuração de perfis de cor, ajustes em 24bits, PNG 256 8 bits, etc e inúmeras outras formas e o problema persiste, minha visão é de que é algo intrínseco ao corel. Tentei exportar arquivos tif, bitmap, psd e inúmeros outros mas qualquer coisa que exporto pelo corel saí com essa renderização de imagem problemática.

Visualizei esse problema no Blender, ao importar um png exportado pelo corel, no obs studio ao fazer um overlay, e basicamente em qualquer aplicação na web.

O que faço para corrigir isso?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children