How many texture fill folders are there? And can they re reorganized?

My texture fill folders start are:

• Samples
  • Samples 5
  • Samples 6
  • Samples 7
  • Samples 8
  • Samples 9
  • Styles

Seems odd that all the textures are even in "sample" folders, and are disorganized, and there is a "styles" folder.

Parents
No Data
  • The texture fill library and it folders are all lumped together in one text file named, library.txr. For the 32-bit version of CDGS X6 it's located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Custom Data\library.txr

When you save a custom texture fill you'll find a copy of it here:

C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Custom Data

You can open the .txr file in Windows Notepad, but I am not sure you can edit it.  If you want to experiment with it, first make a back up copy of the original and move it to a safe place, then experiment with a copy.

I get weird results when I even try to save a custom texture (i.e. the other texture fills in the same category go all black) from the Texture Fill dialog. It is not very user friendly!  Unfortunately, this is one area that CorelDRAW has ignored for many, many versions.

EDIT: I played with custom texture fills this morning. There are actually TWO files associated with this, library.txr and texture.txr, the latter is in the same folder as mentioned above.

Patti

Children