How do you merge all pages to one page?

Hey guys so I'm new to the forum, but I have checked out some of the other posts and they have been really helpful. This time I can't seem to find a post that answers my question. I checked out the macro for the consecutive numbers by using the print merge option. I found out that using the print merge and merging it to a new document does exactly what I needed to do to be as efficient as possible, except if i need to number 120 labels, it opens up 120 pages on the document. I was wondering if anyone knows how to merge the pages to have 1 page with all 120 labels. I know there is a way to put as many labels as possible on a page when using a regular printer, but  I'm printing on viynil and theres a cut contour I need, so regular printing is out of the question. If anyone can help that'd be really great. 

Parents
No Data
  • A little more information is necessary to provide a detailed answer. Without specifics as to label size and page size, all I can suggest you view Imposition in the help files.

The Imposition Tool allows you to set up printing multiple labels (the 120 pages you describe in you narration).by designating the number to print across and down the print page.

Provide us with label Dimensions and page to print size and someone should be able to help you set your parameters.

I am assuming you want somthing along these lines.

Children