My dream of a Type/Coordinates/Size/Angle script

Hello nice people. I've searched for this, but only found things close to it. I would love to have a script where you can select all desired objects and the script pops a table up with columns for the Type of each object (the word Rectangle, or just an R, Ellipse or E), the X,Y coordinates of each objects, the H,W dimensions, and the angle of rotation for each. Here's the kicker: I would need the H,W dimensions to reflect what the dimensions of an object were BEFORE it was rotated to the degrees shown. A script that could do this would be all I could ever ask for. ....Note: I mentioned Rectangles and Ellipses as possible objects, but sometimes there would be the kind of objects that are made with the Blend tool. For my purposes, these shapes would still only ever be rectangles and circles, but sometimes they would just be the curve version of those things. I would still need them designated as Rectangles and Ellipses in the table, if possible. 

Even if the "kicker" part is impossible, this script would still be very useful.

An example of something close to it is found at ... /talk/coreldraw_graphics_suite_x6/f/705/t/43903

If there are any geniuses out there who can whip this out without breaking a sweat, I would be forever grateful. Or if there is another way for me to get this, please let me know.

Thanks!

Sorry my username is goofy. My name is Jeff.