Hie Corel Drawers! My name is Ritch..from South Africa...Please help...whats the best way to design a website in Corel and export it to Adobe Muse? Thanks

Hie Corel Drawers! My name is Ritch..from South Africa...Please help...whats the best way to design a website in Corel and export it to Adobe Muse?
Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Rich; Most of the time people design there graphics for there web page in Corel and use a third party program to publish it. There are people that do that to help make a living that come here that are better than I am at it. I do most of mine in draw because I like to work with victor drawings. You'll have to look around to find a host for your site. ( they are Not all the same.) You can get some of the software form the site that you pick to help publish it. Word Press is a free program and one that seems to work well. You can buy software that will do it also. Take a look at a lot of other peoples sites and jot down what you like and dislike, and start drawing, you can save the drawings for your pages on your hard drive or a DVD or thumb drive until you are ready to publish it. I hope this is some help.

George
Children