Hie Corel Drawers! My name is Ritch..from South Africa...Please help...whats the best way to design a website in Corel and export it to Adobe Muse? Thanks

Hie Corel Drawers! My name is Ritch..from South Africa...Please help...whats the best way to design a website in Corel and export it to Adobe Muse?
Thanks

Parents
  • Hi This answer might be irrelevant. Other people might have better advice. I fumbled through building a website fairly easily, without training or using self proclaimed industry standard software. I am no expert , still a bit of a 'lightie' :)
    Buy web building and hosting software.
    There are a lot of free ones, but nothing is free, there will be a catch somewhere.
    If you choose a drag and drop programme, you don't have to worry about html.
    For what its worth; I use WebEasy, it has a word -like interface and excellent support via email.
    So draw your pages in corel draw, because it has 20 m of screen space, you can build your website on one file(see all your pages at once). Draw your pages in the graphic area(doesn't have to be on the print page area). Make a layer for each page,(such as Boks vs ABs, best Braiis) it will simplify everything in object manager. Draw how you would like your page to look. Select the page vector graphic, go file>export as> to web. For a page template save as jpeg to a folder. Open WebEasy , under insert select picture and find your page file. Resize it. Done.
    To make web buttons, the easiest way is to draw a shape in corel, convert it to Bitmap and make it plastic, 3d button-done! Or you can draw vectors with fills, transparencies', blends(Killistrator cant do this and Phd. shop you will have to painfully hand paint it).
    Export your web button as a PNG file to your web folder. Then in WebEasy insert your button, resize it and then link it to another page. When you are happy, click on the hosting tab to publish
    You can build your page in the web page software but sometimes fonts change... I make everything in coreldraw.
    You can make a website without the torture and expense of using Adobe.
    Things to look for with a website builder; a hot word section - these are words that the host submits to search engines for word searches.
    Support
    Blank pages, you don't want to be stuck with templates, these are for vets and florists.
    Make several pages, search engines like lots of pages.
    I hope you get a lot of advice on this thread as there is more than one way to skin a Wallaby
    Good luck for the world cup, 2 in a row is a big ask for us, I think the French are going to be hard to beat.
Reply Children