Help required with hiding selected page number/s

Hello, Using CorelDraw X7, I am struggling with page numbering. Starting numbering at a specific page is no problem but hiding a single page number just isn't working for me, even though I tried many attempts as I have trawled through videos, guides and forums.

I have created a booklet with facing pages. I setup page numbering and start from the required page with the correct starting number - All Well.
Using - Object Manager - Current Page, Layers Only - Hide Master Layer (page 24, which is the back page) - All even numbers are hidden.

According to what I have read, only  the page number on the selected page should be hidden. Am I missing something here?

• Hello!

I'll comment here that this was posted - perhaps unintentionally - in the "CorelDRAW Graphics Suite feature requests" forum.

I would suggest posting it instead in the "CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7" forum, where your post is likely to be seen by more people.

Have you tried making up a simple "test file" to see if the same problem is observed?

• Start with a new blank document
    • create some pages
    • apply some page numbering using a master layer
    • try hiding that master layer on a specific page

I tried reproducing the problem you describe, but in my test, hiding a master layer on a specific page worked as expected.