Removing Hyperlinks in Imported Text

Although there are some good things in X7, and as a long-time use of Draw (since v 1.02) it's one of my all time favourite programs, I have to say I've not been that impressed with X7 since upgrading from X6 (and yes, I've updated to 7.1).

For example, just one of the simple things I was hoping for, was an end to the problem of hyperlinks appearing in imported text when you select the "Discard Fonts and Formatting" option. Hyperlinks still appear, even though they shouldn't. Once in there, there doesn't seem to be any simple or easy method of removing them (i.e. there's no "select text and hit whatever...). Neither is there's an option in the Text Properties Docker for "remove hyperlink" (unless you've found one - I'm all ears).

I know can use "Paste Special" and select "Text" option, but this method will create it's own additional text box and is a bit too fiddly when you're pressing on and trying to get your work done. My point being that when you import text and select "Discard Fonts and Formatting" - it should do just that, and discard any hyperlinks! Simple refinements like this don't take much programming effort, yet can make Draw so much easier to use in day-to-day life.

And don't get me started on the "flat, white, no-border, 'running-in-the-background' look", the programme has - hate it. Or, the fact that you can't resize the "Options Dialog" - why?

Prof.