Why is Coreldraw X7 such a bad working version?

I've been using Coreldraw since 1995. I started with vr.2  and now up to X7. All Coreldraw versions have always been buggy. Some worse than other, but I have to say X7 is the worse. In my opinion, the only worth while thing in X7 is the new Smear Tool. That is one pretty cool tool that is way overdue in this graphics program. The version my co-worker and I were using before we bought X7 is X4. We are now back to using X4 because we have had enough with X7. What a waste of hard earned money. Am I and my co-worker the only ones who feel this way about X7?

Parents
  • Roland Gonzales said:

I've been using Coreldraw since 1995. I started with vr.2  and now up to X7. All Coreldraw versions have always been buggy. Some worse than other, but I have to say X7 is the worse. In my opinion, the only worth while thing in X7 is the new Smear Tool. That is one pretty cool tool that is way overdue in this graphics program. The version my co-worker and I were using before we bought X7 is X4. We are now back to using X4 because we have had enough with X7. What a waste of hard earned money. Am I and my co-worker the only ones who feel this way about X7?

please explain every issue you are having or just the main ones causing the stress.

Then, we could assess whether it's solvable, workaround-able, already reported to corel support and is set to be fixed in the September update, or create a new report ticket.

Reply Children