Corel Capture X7 is full of bugs and don't work "This hotkey is being used already by this system. Please choose another one."

I'm using Corel since the moustache guy (old Corel logo in the early 90s), so it would be around 1994 I guess? Really, I don't know whay is happening lately with the way you test the quality of your products. 700 bucks for a whole suite that is sold like a beta, is something dissappointing. I don't want to be harsh but I think I must complain.

For example, Corel Capture X7 !!!! don't work at all.

I've been complaining for long time ago, even in Facebook that when this utility capture the screen, it capture also an ugly black line on one of the sides, if I don't remember bad, is that right or left side. In other words, is capturing the frame that mark the area to capture, so it is capturing outside the selected area.

This bug comes from X4 I think and continue in X5, X6, X7 and will continue forever, seems to be.

ALSO THE ETERNAL PROBLEM: This hotkey is being used already by this system.  Please choose another one.

Impossible to fix this. You can try all the possible combination of keys, and you will get always the same reply, all the keys are taken.

Fake, that is not true, I know all the keys I'm trying are not taken, but Corel Capture X7 don't allow to use new keys.

Is there any solution for this?

If you don't plan to fix this and the utility just simply don't work, why do you attach it to Corel Draw X series suite? Just simply kill it, and don't offer it anymore to your users, because it is taking hard disk space, and it is completely useless... unless you prove me, please, there is a solution for this.

What people says in forum is: USE TECHSMITH SNAG IT, which by the way is an amazing utility, but if I have my Corel Draw Suite X7 and I have my Corel Capture X7, I should be able to use it, so I don't understand why you offer something that simply don't work sometimes.

Cheers,