Multiple Monitors - Resizing X7

I have been slowly working my way onto X7, and recently noticed this problem.  I do a lot off map work and have a 2x2 setup of 4 monitors over which I could "stretch" my X6 Drawing window. It saves a lot of time by not having to scroll around as often when editing.  I stretch a normal window to cover the 4 monitors, starting with the upper left corner down to the lower right.  It works great.  This also works in PhotoPaint, though I don't use it nearly as much.

Now that I have X7, I find that you can stretch a normal windows across 2 monitors (in fact, even 4 monitors) with no problem, BUT, you can only resize the window vertically to the extent of a single monitor.  

This is clearly different from X6.  Also, I find that if you use a desktop manager, you can aggregate individual monitors into a larger desktop, and in this environment you can resize Draw the full height of the virutal desktop.  

I can use the nVidia Surround option, but that causes some other issues I would like to avoid.

i7-4930, 32gb ram.  Dual GTX 760 video cards.

Suggestions welcome...

Parents
No Data
  • I do a lot off map work and have a 2x2 setup of 4 monitors over which I could "stretch" my X6 Drawing window. It saves a lot of time by not having to scroll around as often when editing.

Instead of "stretching" one CorelDRAW window across multiple monitors, another approach is to open up additional windows for the same document (e.g., by using Window>New Window).

By dragging on the tab, you can "float" a window instead of having it docked to the main CorelDRAW window.

You can have multiple windows, arranged to suit your needs. This can be a good way to have one window showing "the whole thing", and other windows zoomed in close to work on details in specific parts of the drawing.

Children