CQL for selecting stuff

I've been able to gather enough info around here to learn how to select objects using CQL by their width/height, or their outline weight/color, or fill color,  etc. And this has been really helpful, but to gather this info I have literally been made to perform dozens of searches in order to finally find each one by chance. Is there not a more clear resource somewhere? I'm aware of the CQL page: https://community.coreldraw.com/share/b/insider/posts/using-corel-query-language-cql-to-search-for-objects-in-coreldraw-documents

This is incredibly vague for someone like me and it doesn't show me how to find a font using CQL. I'm embarrassed to ask this community for help with complex macros because I feel like its asking for free work from the programmers who happen to be here. I want to do it all on my own (as much as I can) but I don't know where to look for the perhaps already published info. The link I posted talks about how to find "red" ...  (Query:="@colors.find('red')

Ok, well what if I want to find a very specific CMYK red like C:0 M:80 Y:80 B:0? How am I to learn how to target that specific CMYK value with the perfect words for VBA? I can't find this info ANYWHERE and it is causing me hours upon hours of trial and error, guessing at what the code MIGHT be, with much failure although sometimes success. I've began to contemplate returning to college for programming classes, but I have a big doubt that those classes will help with VBA specifically, nevermind CQL.

Ranting aside (though I would really appreciate an answer to advice for where to go for more in depth CQL terms), at the moment what I need to know how to find with CQL is a specific font.

I know it should be so simple... query:="@font blahblahblah, but I tried all sorts of variations of this and only got errors because I didn't use the /perfect text/. Very aggravating, and again I hate to bother you guys with this kind of stuff... I'd much rather have a resource to go to where this kind of stuff is already spelled out in full and I don't have to bother anyone for my petty HOWTOs. Thanks for any help, sorry for the rant.