Duplicate Color Separations for same color

We have made a large upgrade from Corel Draw 12 to Corel Draw 2018. We use a lot of images from past artwork but we are using the same color palette (Matching System Corel 8). We built a new palette in CD 2018 but from that palette since we tend to use the same pantone colors on all artwork. The problem we are having is for example if we copy and paste anything from CD 12 into a new doc the colors, even though they are exactly the same from the same palette will show up on 2 different separation pages. We have contacted Corel and their technical support was not very helpful telling us to basically save every file as a CMX and then re-save as a new CDR file. We open hundreds of files a day and that would slow us down tremendously and I shouldn't have to. Its the exact same color from the exact same palette but I cannot for the life of me figure out why it's showing up on two different pages. 

The image shown in pantone 283 CV and we include a color list for the printers so they know what screen is what color. Once added to the art the list (next image) shows up as another screen.

I feel like this is some kind of bug or something silly like a setting but we nor Corel's technical support can figure this out. Please help!

Parents
No Data
  • I feel like this is some kind of bug or something silly like a setting but we nor Corel's technical support can figure this out. Please help!

You're using a palette from version 8.0 that it not longer exist saved on version 12.0 and opened with version 20.0 

That's quite logical that it could be some changes...

Also, we don't have enough information. According with your capture you're sending to rpint, but we don't know what printer, if it's Postscript or not. What happens if you publish as PDF? 

The best way is to open the file. If you want, feel free to send me the fle to ariel.garaza@gmail.com 

Children
No Data