Mimaki Finecut USB port problem with Coreldraw X7 in windows 7 -64bit

I searched a lot before this post ,although there were similar ones with no solution,

so when installing Mimaki driver for "Mimaki CG-60SR" and connecting usb cable it begins to recognize usb port 1.1 and install the cutter, but  from the Coreldraw X7 mimaki plugin ,the usb port and other ones except LPT are disabled (grayed) in its setup/options section!

The cutter and usb cable are ok because from another system it works, but this on with windows 7-64bit  version and Coreldraw X7 with Mimaki Finecut 8.5 for coreldraw, has this problem. There are also two other printers installed before "hp510 plotter and Epson 1430" and work fine.I wonder if there is port conflict or something else.

In Mimaki website there are two major driver one Mimaki Driver Ver4.1.5 and the other one CG-60SR Printer Driver ver1.60 which the first one should be usb driver. I installed first and the second on separately with no chance for this issue.

Also I tried to install higher version for mimaki plugin but it request original cd which I dont have it now! so how could to download an image of that cd?

Does anyone experienced similar issue and could fix it ? any comments and guide would be appreciated.