Label printing in CorelDRAW X7 17.4.0.887

I'm trying to layout a label ~ 2 columns x 7 or 8 rows on an A4 sheet, no merge or anything clever, just a repeated Avery label on A4. I choose the appropriate label ~ J8162 or J8163 ~ and the new new document opens the correct size label outline for a single label.

I follow the instructions on the online help (although I am confused whether the letter layout should be used even for an A4 label page - perhaps the instructions could be made clearer on that point? changing it doesn't cure the behaviour I'm reporting):

1 . Click Layout  Page setup.
2 . In the Document list of categories, click Label, and enable the Labels option.
3 . Choose a manufacturer name from the list.
4 . Choose the label style you want from the list.
If you want to customize the label style, click Customize label, and adjust the label size, margins, gutters, and the number of labels appearing on each sheet.
If you want to save the custom label style you created, click the Add button  , and type a name for the new label style in the Save as box.

You cannot use label styles if a drawing contains multiple pages.

For best results, choose Letter paper size and Portrait orientation before applying a label style.

The problem is, it wont print a full page ~ print preview and print don't produce a page with multiple labels ~ just one impression in the centre of the page.

Is this a known issue (in which case, is there a work-around?) or am being slack?

Thanks

Parents
  • Chris_Walford said:
    The problem is, it wont print a full page ~ print preview and print don't produce a page with multiple labels ~ just one impression in the centre of the page.

Let me offer a simpler solution...just in case it was overlooked. BEFORE you set up your labels, make sure that the All Pages option is selected. 

It's very easy to overlook -- been there, done that. 

Patti

Reply Children
No Data