Silly Question - I should know the answer

Hi

I think this is a basic question but I cannot work out how to get the option back.  In Corel Draw along the top where you have File, Edit, View etc the option Object is missing, would anybody know how to get this option back?  All the other options are there just this one is missing.  Just to mention I am using Corel 2020.

Many thanks.

Lana

Parents
  • Hi Eskimo

I have tried the suggestion but by Object option is still missing.  I have also had a read over some older threads where a suggestion of Customize > Menu bar > Reset to Default, which I have tried, it is still missing.  Would you have any idea if there is anything else I can try?

Many thanks 

Sheila

• I have tried the suggestion but by Object option is still missing.  I have also had a read over some older threads where a suggestion of Customize > Menu bar > Reset to Default, which I have tried, it is still missing.  Would you have any idea if there is anything else I can try?

If that doesn't work, then another possible remedy would be to perform a "repair install" of CorelDRAW.

You can get there through "Programs and Features" in Windows.

If that doesn't work, then an even stronger approach would be to perform a complete uninstall / reinstall of CorelDRAW.

Children
No Data