Nodes in color

Hi Everybody,

Colored nodes should be nice for someone who does a lot of node editing (not me).

The following was posted on Foster Coburn's Graphics Unleashed Blog.

" I’ve never understood why there isn’t a setting in CorelDRAW’s Options dialog to turn on colored nodes, especially after this feature has been available for four versions now. There is a setting in the Options dialog to enlarge nodes, but to color code them you need to hack the registry.

We have adding a “registry hack” file that will enable this cool feature for CorelDRAW X8 as well as the previous hacks for X5, X6 and X7. Just visit the CorelDRAW Colored Nodes Registry Hack product page and get this free product.

After patching your registry with this hack, your nodes will be color coded in CorelDRAW. Cusp nodes display in red, smooth nodes in green and symmetrical nodes in blue. If you do a lot of node editing, this makes the process a lot easier.

If you’ve ordered a copy of this from the CorelDRAW Unleashed site in the past, you simply need to login to your account and download the new version.

To make it easier for you, I’ve created a file that will make the changes for you automatically. Once the registry has been modified, you’ll have color coded nodes. Cusp nodes will be red, smooth nodes will be green and symmetrical nodes will be blue. And if you made them large, they are really easy to see."

Phil