Corel Font Manager X8 won't open or start

Hi,

Everytime I click Corel Font Manager X8 is show process of opening but suddenly close process and not show anything.

Coreldraw x8 is fine.

Can you suggest me what is wrong and how to fix?

My OS windows 10.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello,

Your issue could be caused by corrupted data in one of the installed fonts. Corel Font Manager rely on the fonts data to generate the font database. But, we need more info from you to help us investigate the issue.

- What version of the product do you have: trial, retail and which version (check Help\About).
    - For CorelDRAW: select the Text tool and scroll the Font list and let me know how it behaves like how many fonts are listed, if it crashes or it behaves unproperly.
    - Make a copy of your Font Database found here: C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Corel\FontDatabase then launch Corel Font manager holding F8 and select reset font database. Let me know if Corel Font Manager launches.

If the product version is 18.0.448: please install the Hot Fix that was released few weeks ago. Check the Help \ Updates.
    If the product version is 18.0.450, then please zip the font database and send the info how to access it to oumhani.belhout@corel.com

Thank you,
    Oumhani
Reply Children