Ver X8 does not install

I'm trying to install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 Education Edition on my PC running 64-bit Win 10 Pro Ver. 1903. I've had CorelDRAW versions 7, 9, and 11 installed, but I uninstalled them with Windows Uninstall before installing X8. I've deleted the previous versions' files and folders as well as cleaned the registry of all references to CorelDRAW. The X8 install stops with the message:
Install was not completed.

Your system has not been modified. To complete the installation at another time, please run the setup again.

You cannor install this product because another version is already installed. To install this product you must first uninstall the existing version.

Click Finish to quit the setup.

• I recommend that you contact the Corel Customer Support team directly to help resolve this for you. There is a known issue with certain versions of Visual Studio that conflict with certain versions of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8, but there may also be components remaining from previous installations of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8. The Corel Customer Support team will be able to assist you and troubleshoot the issue for you.

Support options are available from www.corel.com. Select the Support tab for your region, or for English, select https://www.corel.com/en/support/.

Sharon