Any way to automate these actions in Corel?

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to automate these steps in Corel. We use a vinyl cutter to cut peoples names, but they all have to be a certain size. For example if the name is 4 letters it will be 230 x 50 mm, 5 letters would be 250 x 50 mm, and 6 letters is 260mm and so on.

Usually we have multiple names at the one time, and have to resize each name individually, apply a no fill and then a hairline stroke, then flip it horizontally for cutting purposes.

Do you think its possible to minimize the time taken to do all these names using a script and does anyone know where we could get something like this specially made where you would just enter all the names and it would size them depending on the number of letters, and then apply no fill, outline, and mirror.

Our process right now is 

Step 1) Type the name out in Arial Black

Step 2) Resize in mm

Step 3) Apply no fill and a black hairline outline

Step 4) Mirror horizontally

once i have one name typed out i will copy and paste it, type over it but you will always have to resize this. I've tried creating templates for how many letters there are in a name but because the letters vary in size, it never stays the same and you always have to make minimal adjustments.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Parents