Corel Draw X8 dxf file import size problem

I'm having a problem importing a dxf file into X8. When I import the  file into X7, it comes in at 6 feet by 10 feet, irregardless of the preset document size in corel draw. When I try to import the same file in X8, it says the original size is 3 inches by 8 inches, and the import is affected by the preset document size. The bigger the document size, the bigger the import file size is. (I hope that makes some kind of sense). Is there an option some where that controls this?

• Never mind, I took a screen shot of the 2 import dialogs, and noticed that X7 had units set at "English (1 unit = 1 inch)" while X8 was set to "Automatic". Goes to figure, I spend all day trying to figure out what was going on, and as soon as I seek help, I find the answer.

Sorry to bother you guys, Steve
  • What I do for dxf import and export into cdr is I draw a rectangular box (below usually) that is bigger than my work. With a specific width dimension. After import, I would select everything and look at the dimensions, I could easily scale everything by changing the width. And delete the box (reference ruler) once I am 100% sure of the size. Nor more worries about settings. Cheers.