Print Output Corel EPS compare to Phtoshop PDF not same

Reaching out because I am having print problems. This might be a little lenghty. Here is the Issue..
I run Photoshop CS6 and Corel Draw X8. I have created a print panel for a partial wrap and it prints very nice. The PROBLEM is that the customer want some individual decals PRINT / CUT and I can not cut from photoshop I do my cut from Corel. I have to apply a cut line to my vector or rastor graphics. When I assign the proper colors RGB or CMYK to my corel vector art the colors print completely different. I have to export the file as a EPS to my printer. I can export the same file as a PDF and the colors are good. The problem I believe is in the export function of the EPS. (I can not cut unless it is EPS) Roland VG540 Printer running VersaWorks. I have sent file over as a PDF with a border box..Printed it with crop marks...then sent file over as EPS with same box and told the machine to use that file to cut the PDF and it works fine unless you are trying to cut something with a border outline.. the cut gets off and it is just not right. (printing a solid panel and cutting works good.. ) but I need to cut multi color graphics and have them cut perfect. I have printed prob 20 different export version, changing color setting and such.. but I just can not get the colors to print as they do in Photoshop. If you have a solution or can forward this to someone who might know how to fix, Please let me know. I am at a point where I might have to tell customer I can not do the cut job.

How do I get the same color print from Photoshop and Corel EPS to match? Thank you