Show in palette which color is selected in the object

When I fill an object the new color shows in the palette - wonderful.  When I open a page with many objects and select just one object there is no highlighting of the color of that object in the palette.  Do I have something switched off?  Or is this not a feature of Coreldraw x8.

My challenge is that when I have many objects of slightly varying color I would like to go to the palette to change up or down by one shade of color.

Secondary question.  How can I organise my palette to show the colors in a logical order?

• Been using CorelDRAW since version 9 and unless I have missed something all these years it's always only highlighted the last color selected on the palette. If you want to make changes you can do this by double clicking on the Fill properties box down on the status bar, or use eye dropper on the Color docker (Window>Dockers>Color).

You can sort colors in a palette by using the Palette Editor (Window>Color Palettes>Palette Editor). Drag and drop the color tiles one by one, or use one of the Sort options from the drop down list.

Patti