EPS-export in Corel Draw 8 - problems, Submitting files.

Hi!

Have read the most conversations here about problem with converting to EPS. But I didnt find that anyone really have solved it?
I have problems to. My problem is this.

I make illustrations to Shutterstock, Istock and so on. I dont want to go throug Another program than Corel there some of my old files is to solve this, it takes to long time.

When i make an illustration EPS directly from Corel Draw, i do like this (I have tested both singel object and pages:

I do the export like this: The page setup area are A2. I chose"Export" in the menu in Corel Draw X8. have tried both "selected only" and not. At "GENERAL" i chose; output color: CMYK, not convert spot colors to CMYK, Prewiew image, none,export text as curves, compatibility "Postscript 3", At ADVANCED i dont chose Use jpg-compresson, i choose "Preserve document settings, nothing more there. On Bounding box i chose "page", no bleed limit, In the bottom of ADVANCED i choose only "autoincrease fountain steps.

But when submitting the files to the stock i got this refusal: Vector is overlapping artboard bounds or is too small on the artboard, or there is more than one artboard in the file. I have tried several times, with the same result. The files looks perfekt even when importing the eps into CorelDraw.

Does someone here have a step by step instruction to solve it?

Good Nigtht from Sweden and thanks for all possible input.