General Slowed Processing. How Can I Improve or Fix?

Ive used Corel X8 for years and havent really seen this issue before. Many processes are taking longer to execute. It seems random and unpredictable. sometimes I can zoom, pan, or move objects quickly and other times I cant and have to wait for it to catch up. At first I thought it was the PC itself but I only notice this processing issue in Corel itself.

Last week everything seemed normal. I shut the PC down for the weekend and Monday it was slow. I reset the PC and it helped for a short time but quickly went back to having random slow processing. Task manager says Corel's Power Usage is "Very High" consistently even when not using it and having a file open. CPU usage is low and Memory is at 50% usage (12GB RAM). 

Would a Uninstall and Reinstall help or is that a waste of time? Is there anything else that could be causing this issue? This PC is only like a year old and hasnt experienced any hang ups like this and neither has Corel X8. The Machine also only runs Corel and Web Browsers with the occasional word processor or spreadsheet program. 

Any help would be appreciated thanks!